Hello everyone, I am writing this blog post almost after 2 years and while writing I am asking myself why I took so long to write. Believe me I asked this question to myself so many times and I always answered to myself that hold on buddy you have other important things to do in your life apart from day-to-day office work. While this feeling rested in my mind the time passed in days, months and then years.
Today when the world is having most difficult time due to Corona Virus outbreak and me as developer have to lock down myself in room like others until the situation improves, have decided to start writing blog post.
Although I don't have any much inspiration to write something interesting for the developers today but I'll try to write something meaningful on up coming days.
Meanwhile here are some random tips and resources to increase your knowledge in Angular development.
Tips For Angular Developers
ngx-quicklink
ngx-quicklink is popular package to speed up the navigation speed in your Angular app written by Minko Gechev. It provides router preloading strategy which automatically downloads the lazy-loaded modules associated with all the visible links on the screen.
Following are the key features to know:
You may follow How to implement guide
Git Command Explorer
Git Command Explorer helps you find the right git commands quickly. It is really a super handy for the developers. It find the right commands you need without digging through the web.
JavaScript tip
There is situation when you don't need ternary operator. Ternary operators have their place, but often there's a nice more concise alternative like below:
If you have any opinion about this post then please leave a comment and don't forget to share. Stay tuned until the next post.


No comments:
Post a Comment